If you MISSED the free pre-launch content or have questions about online video and Video Boss coaching program make sure you check out Video Boss webcasts. Andy Jenkins is posting 3 FULL DAYS (Over 18 HOURS) of free content and he’s calling it the BOSS-A-THON (kind of like marathon ). You get live interviews with experts in different industries, real life case studies from Video Boss students, proven strategies and tips that help you crush it with online video in any niche.
Check out the schedule and who is on the guest list:
- Thursday, June 9, 11am to 6 PST (Pacific Standard Time)
- Saturday, June 11, 2pm to 8 Pacific
- Tuesday, June 14, 11am to 6 Pacific
Here’s the Guests list:
- Frank Kern – creator of Mass Control, List Control and master of selling under the radar
- Trey Smith – author of Software System, Frank Kerns partner
- Mike Koenigs – Main Street Marketing evangelist, creator of Traffic Geyser
- Ed Dale – most popular Australian Internet marketer, creator of 30 day challenge
- Mike Filsaime – known by recent Affiliate 2.0 and Butterfly Marketing
- Dan Thies – SEO guru, co-founder of SEO Brain Trust
- Leslie Rohde – SEO guru, co-founder of SEO Brain Trust
- Don Crowther – social media expert, author of Social Profit Formula
- Joe Polish – Internet marketing expert, business coach
- Travis Rosser and Kenny Rueter – The Kajabi Guys
- Amy Porterfield – author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies
- Robert Grant – social media expert and author of Crowd Conversion
- John Assaraf – NYT Best Selling Author, world renowned speaker, and featured in hit film and book The Secret
- Brendon Bruchard – founder of Experts Academy and NYT’s best-selling author of the Millionaire Messenger
- Dean Graziosi – Author the #1 Best Selling Real-Estate Investment Book EVER and TV personality who has appeared on Television every day for the last 13 years
Those guys/girls have all had HUGELY successful and visible launches using video to make MILLIONS in sales and beside that all the people mentioned above are successful entrepreneurs managing 7 and 8 figure businesses and by watching those webcasts you get to pick their brains and best-selling strategies to apply in your business.
And before you think “Oh, gosh I am not a guru, those strategies might not work for my business” Andy invited some of his best students to share their stories of success. And some of those guys are in some WACKY niches you wouldn’t believe – and video STILL works like crazy, not JUST for Internet marketing stuff.
Best of all you can ask any question and answers in real time, how cool is that.