If you get abstracted from Nike marketing message (btw great way to market your product) this video has a great point:
There are million excuses and only 1 way to get things done – JUST DO IT!
I often get struck by “paralysis by analysis”, I know what needs to be done and how to do it but have a tendency to over-think details and situation, while looking for perfect solution. Procrastination is one of the worst thing for your business – you can think and analyze for hours and days without taking any action.
- What is the best way to make money online?
- What is the best theme for my website?
- What niche should I choose?
- What keywords I should optimize for?
- Should I create my own product or promote products for affiliate commissions?
- What is the best way to build a list?
- Should I try to make money with CPA or PPV or maybe with iPhone Apps or offline marketing?
- … and the list goes on
After dozens of waisted days and weeks I found myself being much more productive by adopting 2 simple principles:
- Focus on what’s working
- Just do it!
Often times getting something done is plain and simple as just start doing it and figure out all the details in the process, let’s say you need to gather leads, collect information from your visitors but don’t know all technical details how to get started. Nowadays you can find a tool or solution for pretty much anything online, something like MTH with free database online that will help you create online forms… all you need is to make a first step.